The LCL4X6003 measures 11 1/2” x 10”
and comes in black leather. Each book contains a 4” x 6” photo
window in the cover.
Each book includes 15 premium blank pages, a floral envelope and a gift box. The purchase of this book also includes the use of the powerful Lifelong Memories Publisher Software to create and print the book.
How To Create your Own REGISTER BOOK
Step 1 – Purchase
Purchase your register books from Lifelong Memories.
- These books are available in 6 colors. White, Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Black and Green.
- Each book includes 20 blank pages, a floral card envelope, cover labels and a 2 piece gift box.
- The binder is completely blank, even the cover.
- The gold foil on the cover is to assist in the placement of the theme label and to accent the label once it has been placed.
Step 2 – Personalize
Use the powerful Lifelong Memories Publisher Software to create and print your register book design.
- The cover of the book can be personalized or left unpersonalized.
- There are hundreds of background theme images in the software for the cover of your book.
- You can use your own background image or an image supplied by the family.
Step 3 – Print and Peel
When you have finished creating your register book in the software Program, print it out on the specially designed labels supplied in the Register Book package.
- There are 2 labels supplied.
- Print either one label or both.
- Peel the label from the sheet.
Step 4 – Place
Place the label on the register book cover.
- Use the gold foil to properly align the label on the book.
- The cover material of the book is specially designed for labels.
- Once the label is placed on the book it will not come off easily.
The cover of the register book is now complete and you are ready to create and print the inside pages of your register book.
The register book pages are totally blank. This will allow you to create and print any type of page that is suitable for the needs of the families you serve.
Data entry is very efficient using the custom designed Lifelong Memories Publisher Software.
Enter the information only once. The program then uses the information for every product you create for that service. In fact, if your funeral management vendor will provide you the file you can even import the information directly from your funeral management software.
You control the design and content of each and every page. Extensive template libraries make this task very efficient. A template library allows you to “set up” a page format the way you like it and save it to the library to use another day. Simply select the template from the library and the information is automatically put right onto the page.
You can edit the text any way you like. There is even a spell checker included. You also have full access to the image in the background. If you prefer a different background you can visit the extensive on-line library and download a different one. Use your own, a family supplied image or no image at all in the background.
To print, just put a check mark on the pages you want to print and select the “Print Checked” button
Easily create traditional pages or enhance the book by creating a memory register book with non-traditional pages. You can easily incorporate photos onto any page.
Create memory pages to make the register book even more valuable and meaningful to the families you serve. These memory pages are flexible enough for any subject. Family, hobbies, or military service details. Whatever makes the book more personal, and valuable for the family.